At dedece, we are always searching for enthusiastic people to join one of our retail, contract or corporate teams. With furniture, lighting and accessories, dedece showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth represent a collection of the world's best design brands. As a business we are looking for a diverse range of committed and intelligent people who are excited to be working in this dynamic environment.
Architectural Sales Person
Sydney Showroom+ details
To drive further growth through this category, we are now looking for a keen sales person who is interested in a career in the architectural and design community.
Although the role is based in Sydney, communication between states is expected and to liaise with our National team.
The brands we work with specialize in innovations to the architectural and design community.
The position comes with an attractive Base Salary plus Super, Car Allowance and Sales Commission incentive scheme.
Reporting to the Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Responsible for the sales and servicing of the furniture portfolio of products for the NSW market
- Develop strong relationships with Designers and Architects
- General sales via personal and team relationships and through regular client contact, initiatives and sales techniques
- Undertake a minimum of 10 quality client contacts per week
- Achieve set sales targets as determined by management
- Seek to actively promote dedece product to our client base
- Assist to produce project pricing for large jobs
- Provide showroom assistance where required
- Assist with revising and developing organizational systems for your division, so as to reduce administration, increase efficiency and better manage our projects
- Provide regular and accurate Forecasts and Sales reports
- Assist in maintaining the showroom displays and samples of the furniture ranges
In addition to the above the successful candidate should demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service excellence.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with diverse clientele and staff.
- Ability to work in a shared office environment.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with great interpersonal skills and technical ability.
Experience in design based, commercial high end furniture sales experience is essential.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume along with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Please email John Engelenjohn@dedece.com
If you would like to be considered for any available positions in the future please feel free to submit a resume and we will be more than happy to keep it on record for future positions.
Please send your resume to John Engelen : firstname.lastname@example.org