We have an underlying mission to provide products which create strong and lasting design impacts, yet at the same time fulfil the functional needs of the customer.
We are extremely proud of our continuing efforts to actively develop the Australian market's awareness of quality products and the Australian Built Environment projects. We believe that our strong and consistent design background will be further enhanced, as our expanding marketing strategies continue to promote design awareness within the Australian marketplace.
From our earlier days presenting Danish Design to the Australian A & D community, through to our present day, broader based, complimentary exclusive brands; Minotti, Knoll, Paola Lenti, Magis, Kreon and Davide Groppi, dedece has been at the forefront of contemporary and classic design promotion in Australia.
In fact, more than any other Australian company (still in existence today), dedece is credited with the ongoing education, presentation and design philosophy awareness for the "BEST OF" in Commercial and Residential product design.
In order to showcase those brands and their product collections fully, dedece has in put in place a network of beautifully presented central city showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth - together with appointed dealers in Brisbane and Adelaide.
They are all manned by professional sales people, who promote our exclusive brand collections to architects, designers, decorators, engineers, consultants and their clients.
We offer exceptional service through extensive brand and product knowledge, appropriate sales support processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you looking for an exciting and expanding workplace?
At dedece, we are always searching for enthusiastic people to join one of our retail, contract or corporate teams. With furniture, lighting and accessories, dedece showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth represent a collection of the world's best design brands.
Working for Australia's leading A&D specifier and distributor of contemporary design you can help dedece to continue to develop its key business units, which include Retail, Contract and Accessories.
Dedece focuses on attracting, developing and rewarding the right people.
As a business we are looking for a diverse range of committed and intelligent people who are excited to be working in this dynamic environment.
To drive further growth through this category, we are now looking for a keen sales person who is interested in a career in the architectural and design community.
Although the role is based in Melbourne, communication between states is expected and to liaise with our National team.
The brands we work with specialize in innovations for the architectural and design community.
The position comes with an attractive Base Salary plus Super, Car Allowance and Sales Commission incentive scheme.
Reporting to the Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• Responsible for the sales and servicing of the lighting & furniture portfolio of products for the VIC market
• Develop strong relationships with Designers and Architects
• Sales via personal, team relationships & through regular client contact, initiatives and sales techniques
• Undertake a minimum of 10 quality client contacts per week
• Achieve set sales targets as determined by management
• Seek to actively promote dedece product to our client base
• Assist to produce project pricing for large jobs
• Provide showroom assistance where required
• Assist with revising and developing organizational systems for your division, so as to reduce administration, increase efficiency and better manage our projects
• Provide regular and accurate Forecasts and Sales reports
• Assist in maintaining the showroom displays and acquiring samples of the lighting and furniture ranges
In addition to the above the successful candidate should demonstrate:
• A passion for customer service excellence.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to work with diverse clientele and staff.
• Ability to work in a shared office environment
The role requires a self-motivated individual with great interpersonal skills and technical ability.
Experience in design based, commercial high end lighting or furniture sales experience is essential.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume along with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Please email to Roger Ludowyke - email@example.com
If you would like to be considered for any available positions in the future please feel free to submit a resume and we will be more than happy to keep it on record for future positions.
Please send your resume to Michael Whatson : michael [at] dedece.com