Located in a 1920's building on the rise of the hill at the southern end of the beach, the restaurant was originally 3 small apartments
The restaurant now serves 70 inside and 30 outside on a terrrace. Connell has used many design elements which have a dual purpose eg the dark brown banquette leather seating extends 2.1 mts high to match the window heights adds both dratic effect as well as acoustic sound dampening needed in a tight space. Services and lifts are hidden by a stainless steel cage at the rear of the room which also then acts a wine storage shelving and display. Visiting the restaurant during the day references are apparent between the internal finishes and the dark rocks and creamy sand of the beach, - while at night they take on a dramatic life of their own, enhanced by the soft warmth of diffused lighting.