A vast collection of versatile tables, Kirk comes in an array of finishes, shapes and sizes. Featuring soft lines and rounded corners, these tables are designed to pair seamlessly with the new leonard and collar seating systems. The discrete elegance of Kirk is punctuated by the amazing materials it comes in. A generous number of combinations between the base - in wood or metal - and the table tops - in glossy lacquer sand, mud and ebony finish, black pate de verre, transparent bronze glass and brown damascus marble are available.
A hearty respecct for the cabinet maker's tradition is clear in the elegant solid ash base that supports a table top with rounded corners and beveled edge, available in glossy lacquer ebony finish ,blac pate de verre and brown damascus marble. Kirk occasional tables with wood base are available only in the rectangular top version, and come in three different lenghts and pair beautifully with the sofas from the new collection.
- Mdf, 22 mm thick, beveled, composite ebony veneer with glossy transparent polyester finish;
- Pâte de verre, 15 mm thick, beveled, available in black;
- Brushed brown damascus marble, shaped, 20 mm thick.
Base: made of solid ash, with semi-gloss dark moka lacquer finish, 40 mm thick. Protective slide in
ribbed black rubber.
Developed as practical table-top surfaces for conversation areas, the kirk occasional tables with metal base are easily adapted to different settings, depending on the size and shape selectd. Ech combination of base and table top materials evokes a different mood and feel, and the choices are countless. The transparent bronze glass top allows for appreciation of the elegant base and the opaque gold satin-finished metal plates, also available in bronze painted metal version.
- Pâte de verre, 15 mm thick, color: black, available exclusively for diameters: 42 cm ø and 52 cm ø;
- Laminated glass, 8+8 mm, composed of an upper sheet of bronze glass and a lower sheet of extraclear
Glass, total thickness 16 mm. available exclusively for sizes: 90 cm ø, 120 cm ø, and 100x100 cm;
Base: satin-finish metal, 6 mm thick, available in the following finishes:
- Bronze paint. since the satin finish is handcrafted, the table base may exhibit slightly different nuances;
- Gold satin finish (electroplate*) with transparent paint, opaque applied subsequently;
- Chrome, available exclusively for these diameters: 42 cm ø and 52 cm ø.
protective hytrel® (soft, anti-scratch rubber) slide.
* electroplating is an industrial process used to obtain surface finishes in bronze, gold, chrome
and black-nickel; it also provides surface hardness and resistance to rust and corrosion.
KIRK "JUT OUT TOP"
The sizes of the kirk occasional tables were designed to match the depth of the sofas and to be easily integrated with the open-end sofas. Kirk conveniently provides a useful table-top surface between two elements of the leonard seating system, for a powerfully energetic overall look.
- mdf, 22 mm thick, beveled, sand or mud glossy lacquer finish;
- mdf, 22 mm thick, beveled, composite ebony veneer with glossy transparent polyester finish;
Base: satin-finish metal, bronze paint, 8 mm thick for the 80 cm table and 6 mm thick for the 50 cm
Table. since the satin finish is handcrafted, the table base may exhibit slightly different nuances.
Protective hytrel® (soft, non-scratch rubber) slide.
The Kirk Nightstand is graced with elegant metal legs in painted bronze finish, topped with a structure in glossy lacquered granite finish, while the front of the drawer is finshed in glossy ebony. This unexpected combination of materials lends exclusive style and appeal to this companion piece for the bedroom.
Frame: in mdf 45° assembly, 25 mm thick, granite color glossy lacquer finish. drawer front in composite ebony veneer with glossy transparent polyester finish. opaque ebony interior finish.
The drawer slides on full-extension guides with push-pull open-close mechanism.
Base: satin-finish metal, 8 mm thick, bronze paint finish. protective hytrel® (soft, non-scratch rubber) slide.
Born in Milan in 1954, Rodolfo Dordoni graduated in architecture in 1979. From 1979 until 1989 he was responsible for the art direction and company image co-ordination of Cappellini International. Rodolfo Dordoni has a vast repertoire in product design typologies, encompassing domestic / contract lamps and furniture, storage systems, kitchens, bathroom accessories, objects, carpets and electrica... More